Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My 1000th Post


B"H

This is the 1000th post for this blog, that I began less than a year ago.

Less than a year, but so much has changed in the world. It is shocking, to say the least, what has changed in this world since then.

Last year I had no idea that the conversions of thousands of Jews would be in jeopardy, that Agriprocessors would be the site of the largest ICE raid in history, that Olmert would continue to negotiate with terrorists as he waits for indictment--and these are just a few of the stories we have covered in this blog since its inception.

The thing I am missing the most in this blog is commentary. I don't know why I get so few comments, but I am writing now to let those who are readers of this blog to please consider lending your voice to this blog. I really want to hear what you have to say. Yes, I moderate--but that is just to keep the personal attacks off the list--not to change what you have to say. I don't want anyone to get hurt, that's all.

Thank you very much for reading my blog, and I look forward to sharing a lot more in the future.

Sincerely,

Michelle Nevada

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use comments to personally attack other posters.