Monday, January 21, 2008

What's up with JBlog Central???


B"H

For some reason, JBlog Central won't rate my stuff.

It started last week when they were rating my stuff, but it didn't appear on the "most popular" list as it should have (and high up there, too, Thank You Readers!!).

It was if I had never gotten any ratings at all.

Now, this week, they are completely ignoring my stuff. I have posted four things today (including this rant), but they haven't rated one of them.

I wrote to them twice, but they don't answer (do they ever answer?)

{Shouting into Cyberspace} Hello! . . . (echo, echo, echo . . .)

Is anyone else having this problem?? Maybe we have been hacked? Maybe everything with "Israel" in the title isn't posting to Jblog??? I don't know.

If you are a blogger with the same issue, please write me!

Michelle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not use comments to personally attack other posters.